Southern end of Cleethorpes.
The object on the horizon just to the left of centre is Bull Sand Fort, which situated 2.4km off Spurn Head (land at extreme left of picture). Bull Sand Fort has a companion on this side of the Humber, located a bit further south. They were started as WWI defences but were only completed in 1919. They did see active service in WWII as anti submarine defences.